|Brooke works with some of the 3/5/ 4.0's on the|
skill section of the rating assessment.
- windshield wiper dinks (14 out of 20) Note if you don't pass this in the actual test you are out and go home.
- 3rd shot drop from transition area backhand cross court (6/10) You get the picture, if you don't do this you are out.
- 3rd shot drop from transition area forehand down the line (ball lands in NVZ). (6/10)
- 3rd shot drop from transition area Forehand cross court (ball lands in NVZ). (6/10)
- 3rd shot drop from baseline - forehand (ball lands in NVZ) (6/10)
- punch volley forehand (with control and depth) (7/10)
- punch volley backhand (with control and depth) (7/10)
- Block volley forehand (drop the ball in the NVZ)(7/10)
- Block volley backhand (drop the ball in the NVZ)(7/10)
- Overheads (3/5)
- Lobs from the NVZ line. (3/5)
- Serves from deuce court (4/5)
- Serves from ad court (4/5)
- Return of serves forehand (4/5)
- Return of serves backhand (4/5)
If you successfully did all of these skills you would move onto Part 2: A modified game using the third shot drop.
If you want to work on your skills and need a mentor to help you, book one under the Mentoring tab at the top of the website and cite "Skills test 3.5). The skills tests are also available for other levels.