These are some items of interest to the general membership:
1. During drop-in, the winning points will remain at 11 regardless of how many players are waiting to play.
2. Club members may reserve a court for a private clinic by following the Book-a-court guidelines.
3. If a player has a current Kelowna club rating they will be assigned the same rating by the Penticton Pickleball Club.
4. Don Jeffery and Pat Lawrence were appointed to the PPC Board. Don was appointed as the new Vice-President of the PPC Board and Pat was appointed to the Director 1 position.
5. The club will sell their inventory of Onix Pure 2 pickleballs to Club members at a price point of $3.33/ each or 3 for $10.00. Mark and Kim will be the contacts for the sale of these pickleballs.
6. Terry Iceton is working with the City to finalize the installation of windscreens and a source of drinkable water.